- Love musical theatre?
- Love being on stage?
- Love singing, dancing, and acting?
- Love the idea of getting back on stage?
- Hate the process and politics of cattle call auditions?
Then the Adrienne Unae Stage Workshop is for you! It only costs a non-refundable $199 for registration and insurance. It’s easy as 1, 2, 3. Also, you get a video of your performance, at no extra charge, for your files. Our inaugural workshop All Aboard For Broadway, written by Craig Sodaro, is produced by special arrangement with Eldridge Publishing Company, and will perform the first weekend in December. The show will be co-directed and choreographed by Adrienne Unae.
- Faithfully attend rehearsals.
- Have a great time singing, dancing, and acting with new and old friends.
- Perform with us at 8pm on Friday, December 1st, and at Noon and 4pm on Saturday, December 2nd.
Register and get guaranteed placement. The audition is from 7pm to 9pm on Thursday, October 12th and rehearsals begin Tuesday, October 17th.